Monday, December 12, 2016

NEXT!

NEXT!

In my room listening to the shiny suit theory
As I let this melody carry my mind into the trees
Far from the place you all imagined it to be
Cuz internally I’m running from this task that needs to see
Itself rise from the depths to catch the warmth of the sunset
The warmth of comfort and satisfaction of a job well done.
I know you wanna be nosy.
I mean….who wouldn’t wanna know.
Simply put…I Need to Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it goooo.

Electronica planted the final seed
That my soul needed to finally succeed.
There are things in life that can be so damn blinding
That if you don’t get ya eyes right you’ll shoot yourself
Right off the winding road that is the path to ya dreams
You’re either here to build or to destroy
And I have zero intentions of the latter
I spent sooo long constructing this ladder
But I forgot to take the time to climb it
And so with the next leg of my maturation in my face
And I feel no real desire to remain in this place
I place all my fears, restraints & shackles on this altar
Feel the breeze of progress as it begins to blow
Let it carry all this shit away

Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it gooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment