Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ghost In The Shell (July 5, 2009 at 1:34pm)

Ghost in the Shell


I've been longin for this time alone
Lately i've felt so out of my zone
Even in the comfort of my own home
Seemz like im here yet....
So far away
My mind'z gone astray
I seem normal to you
But even the poles inside my mind see the change
we work 25/8 to find the source
but of course
as you can tell....i've got nothin

Days of summer fly by
I guess its easy to see why i hate it
Cuz it seems i've lost myself in it
Havin to put on a show for customers & employers on the daily
Itz like a poison tryin 2 destroy me
Jeez i even have to put one a special act for ma family
Cuz they dont even kno the real me

So to me its like i spend half my day being a fake me
Then i spend the other half hiding the real me
Keepin these thingz in mind
itz clearly safe to say i've "Lost" the real me
Lost in the "realness" of the real, working world
Lost in the "respect" of the family world
Deep down in the dark corridors of my brain
I've banished my two sides to sleep
"Rest"...until I've received the chance to be free
"Sleep".....until I've gotten a chance to be me...
I'm on "autopilot" now.....just a walkin respectful, humble employee
The perfect son, who does as he's told
Just........a Ghost In The Shell.........

But...One day......I'll wake up.....nd I'm goin Hard wen i Do.....
Nap.............Time........*Yawn*.........

No comments:

Post a Comment