Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mind Control (June 2, 2009 at 5:26am)

Mind Control


I open my eyes
I open up my cranium
I begin tha day thinkin
About wat person i've painted on ma face
Could it be the happy nice guy,
Confused day wanderer
Mean, hate the world azz nigga
Or the sad, woe is me depressor

It doesn't matter to me who i am
Because at the beginning and end of the day
I control, who I am...
And believe it or not i can control who you are too
Bcuz using my mind & wordz as one,
I can make you feel high
I can make you feel hella low
If you let me in...
Where ma attitude goes...you'll follow
Because I have control of you
Because YOU allow me to....

The is no joke in my voice
What I say goes
Because everyone knows
In this day & age
individuality does not matter
That mess will get you shunned
You'll be a social leper
Definitely not wat you want to be
So i'll help you out....
Just listen to me
Do as I say
Everyday...nd i swear
You'll fit in with all the rest

You see...they all listen to me
Because to them...I am all they see
I am wats hot....
I am wats not....
I am the ins
I am the outs
And if you're not apart of it
You must be against it
And to be against me
Means you're against them
And to be against them
Means...you'll have no friends

Don't You Get it yet?
I am the ruler of your generation
The killer of all thingz bright & new
Cuz if it doesnt ride wit me
Then it doesnt come to be

*Sigh*
Wat are you SLow?
Let me spelled it out for ya....
I am the music
I am the clothes
I am the hustlas
I am the hoes
I am the news
I am the movies
I go hard
I got swag
I'm everything..
That you'll never have
Everything you see around you....
Unless you Join me...
Simply Becuase..
It is me....
I own you kidz....
I am..

SoCiEtY....

I am..

The Times....

No comments:

Post a Comment