Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Slither (June 17, 2009 at 2:33am)

Slither


You're on me
But not for long
You gotta go
Though you've done nothing wrong
You've got your hold on me
Though the warm feelin has me feenin
Nd while I'm dreamin im still feenin,
about how this feelin came to be
nd it'll never be clear to me
but wen i look inside myself
itz plain to see
that i can't allow you to be in me

Nope...no more
So I begin the process
Yes there will be much stress
But im on the path of success
and havn u slowz me down
......nd i cant have that

I'm at a rock and a hard place
But instead of turnin around
I begin to snake my way between them
No callz, no texts
Nd as hard as it is....
I say no to your sex
Now dont get me wrong you're a marvelous woman
Nd i nor ma people understand ma decision
But ur ability to shoot me down
wit a markzman's precision
make me say no

I feel your hold on me losing its grip
I'm grindin and scratchin and fightin
just to keep ya name off ma lipz
Awkward moments wen we're together
You try harder to hold on
LIke the rock nd hard place just got tighter
But Of course you kno ima fighter
Scrpaes & bruises will come to ma mental
Cuz now im pushin through harder
First you were holdin on
Now your existence is barely there
Just a memory, nd that is how i'll keep it
For now...

See wat you have witnessed
Is a short description
Of how i picture
Getting you off my mind will be
Itz pretty damn plain to see
That losing you will be
LIke a snake....that sheds its skin
Leaves it behind so life wit new skin can begin

No comments:

Post a Comment