Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Epic (May 19, 2009 at 5:06am)

Epic


Allow me to paint a picture:

Rain is falling sideways
Nightfall with a slight wind
Here on this grassy plain
An epic battle will begin

All the cards on the table
No looking back
For this time, itz personal
And for one of us...there will be no coming back

Too much power for us to exist at one time
Too much pride for one of us to bow down
So its time to see who takes the crown
Nd its time to see who will be laid down

The issue had been pressed long
The problem had been put off
Now the issue has turned into a monster
Nd this monster is on a mission
A mission to take over
A mission to destroy
A mission take my life in its hands
A toss me around like im some kind of toy
But mama aint raise no fool
Im no ones tool
I refuse to be the fuel to ignite the flames of a wrong destiny..
destiny....tccchhh
I say i make my own
Letting someone else decide my fate...
just somethiing my black azz just doesnt condone

See now the tears are rolling
Cuz i kno wats at stake
Requiem for a dream controls my pace
I said no goodbyes because i will return from this place
Im focused man...
Victory is in ma vision
The path from here to there is all im missin

I approach the grassy plains where its all goin down
In the distance i see the enemy....yup....its goin down
no longer a slow pace
its now or never
a W is all im after if things ever hope to get better
thoughts, memories, and dreams of loved ones come around
and with that...a final tear hits the ground
because they fuel my fire
to return to them safe...is my only desire

Face to Face with the enemy
Now or never...time to win
Across the grassy plain....
Plain which resides in my mind
Hang on tight...cuz this will be on hell of a ride...
Cuz.....

The battle for my mind....my life....my soul....is about to begin

No comments:

Post a Comment