Thursday, October 9, 2014

No rest for the wicked.......

A filthy place this brain of mine 
and time and time again 
I try to stop collecting these thoughts 
but they get lost all in these paper tossed lofts 
of this frontal lobe

And I swear to you I try
To sort out these thoughts
BUt damn it really it is a lot
Swimming inside my dome

So I built this machine
to filter the good bad and indifferent
and place them nice and neat for me to see
but as you can prolly tell...that didnt work
So now im back to square one

I'm drowning in my own brain
Flood warnings were a tad too late
And now I sit alone inside myself
Outside on the steps in the rain

Why o Why cant I seem to focus
Why o Why cant I seem to get right
What is it i'm lacking
Where is my calm, Where is this foresight?

So the rain showed no signs of letting up
And my clothes were soaked so I got up
To remove myself from the situation of mass hydration
and decided to try a dryer approach

And here I am.....
Solo ridin in the desert of my mind
Wondering what the hell is going on

Apparently I'm damned if I do
Damned if I don't
Melancholy if I will
Downtrodden if I won't

The lesser of two evils will put me 6 feet under
But maybe that there slumber
Will be alot more peaceful
Than the carnage that continues to eat me alive........


No comments:

Post a Comment