Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Old Poetry -- Dat Something I See (9.4.07)

Dat Something I See


When I first saw you 

You had sparkle in your eye 
Like the starts at night 
High in the sky 



How I wish 
That you were mine 
'Cause to me 
You're one of a kind 



When I look at you 
It seems so untrue 
How someone like you 
Can make me feel the way you do 



You're so fine 
For all the world to see 
I find you hard to believe, you see 
You make me want to love you 



When I look at you 
I don't know what to do 
How someone just like you
Can make me feel weak like you do.



Late at night
I just can't sleep
Darkness all around, nothing in my sight
But somehow, without using an inch of my might
Ur face appears to me,
Such beauty could bring a tear to my eye.



I got to get into my life
I lay there and tell myself
She got me sprung and i aint even smash
Sadly enuff people, its the truth.



There's Something inside of you.
Far more than physical beauty goes.
Its tyme for me to be with a queen,
And quit playin' wit these hoes.



Love is something most don't take seriously
For a part of my life I didn't either
But around you, I forget about the past
Present dont matter either, im lookin' for the future



And off in the distance 
i see us in the park
holdin hands while it gets dark
Bein' wit chu is so good, i neva wanna stop.



But now im craven ya body is this real
Temperatures rising, i dont wanna feel
that im in the wrong place to be real



Gurl, now im longin' 2 love you for more than just one night
kissin' and huggin' and holdin' u tight.
There's a reason that we're here
There's a reason that i'll never have to fear
That when Im' with you
Those reasons will never have to disappear



Im no football star
Kinda far from genius
so wat do i have to offer you??
Baby its my all
Cuz i promise, after their litle love games have been played
And their reasons begin to fade, cuz it was all just a parade
IMA B THERE
CUZ U JUST GOT DAT SOMETHING I SEE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment