Thursday, September 6, 2012

Old Poetry - Questions On My Mind (10.1.07)


Questions On My Mind

So maybe yall can help me out there in tha Facebook world. As a lay here in ma bed, wonderin' bout the world i inhabit at tha current moment, I sit and wonder to myself, there's so many different types of girl here at skool. So why is it that I have to act like an ass in order to get noticed. Not that I've done that or that I'm puttin' down ma boiz dat act lyke an ass. If it works, it works, more power to ya. But here's what I'm sayin..


What is it dat im missin'
Am I not outgoing enough
Is ma love life meant 2 b rough?
Must I sit and listen and read about 
how all these laidies is fed up
Dealin with losers and lames
Dat get girls only to boost their own name
Dat say, " Eyyy she's mine"
So dat game will recognize game..
If u get her, u got her, all im sayin is keep her
for tha right reasons..nd if u kno u'z a cheater
Well damn nigga leave her..
Cuz there's nothin' dat I hate more
Than havin' to see a woman's tearz hit tha floor,
See I have so much 2 offer,
Dat individuality, personality, nd wen needed sexuality
Dat could stimulate a relationship
Nd lift ur soul outta reality.
Have u sayin, "Dis can't b real
I found ma diamond in tha rough"
I make ya tell ya girlfriends, "I gotta steal"
Now who woulda thought, dat dis guy AJ,
would make me feel like a queen,
Would make me 4get all tha little things.
But that'z just watz missing.
Ma otha half 2 ma equation
Ma soul is blazin', 
Am I really gonna b forced to be a good friend
Nothin more, somethin less,
while i watch ur life fill with stress.
Unnecessary bull, dat chu dont need
Niggaz'll put u down, nd make ur soul bleed.



Big upz 2 tha guys dat hold it down.
2 tha guys dat rememba wat they momma told em
Neva make a gurl frown.
Cuz u have a motha and/or a sista.
Nd dat gurl u talk 2 is sum1'z daughter or sista
"NOW WOULD U WANT SUM1 TO MAKE UR MOMMA OR SISTA CRY?"
SO rememba dat look in ya motha's eye.
when u told her dat chu would b tha guy.
Nd as 4 me..ima try...
datz all i can do..
IZ TRY

No comments:

Post a Comment