Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Old Poetry -- Whatz Happenin World (10.15.07)


What's Happenin World....


itz been awhile since i last sat down

alot has been happenin around town
alot of feelings have been laid, tossed, nd mixed up AND down
and NOW i see where i can go when i am wearin a frown



All i need is a bag of skittles and a moment of ya time
Open up ya mind so u can help me fix mine



IIght..look I kno we all here to get on our grind
We all have those whose smile we wanna see all tha time
Da shear thought of dissapointin' those that look up 2 me
Is enuff to blow a hole in ma mind.
All I know is..I came too far to not get mine



So Don't Stop me, Push me to further
Cuz I swear tha more people i have behind me
I gets Stronger like Kanye..
I wanna do this like Limp Bizkit..nd say i did it My Way.
I cant slip up, I can't fail, I got to much PRIDE
I am tha Moony Suzuki
Turn me on, Turn me up, & Turn me loose I am alive & amplified



Of course there's gonna be some setbacks
but Funny Sr. said i cant fail
he said i've made it so much further than ya boiz in jail
No disrespect to those I left behind
i hope u all get out nd nd Touch The Sky



O no, plz wait, cuz im not done
I still have yet to tell yall bout that one
I feel like an azz weneva she's around
I get all dumbfounded..yes me..say round
Da gameplan is always in da brain
Im screamin' speak to her..
Feelin' like SWV in Rain



But they never come, I say sumin dumb
Then go bak to starin' at tha sky 
thinkin bout wat could come
Wat could come if I dont move fast
Cuz u kno pretty gurlz do get gone
Nd da sheer memory of ur chance is just tha past



Tha past
But all in all..
I gotta get mine
I kno I can do her right
If she only knew wat was in ma mind
Da things dat i try to say but cant
Da things I'll pledge to u
Da things I'll do, to show u
Dat im here 4 u.
But in tha mean time im Daydreamin like Lupe
2:14 AM on a school day
should be sleepin'
but then ill b dreamin
Bout tha golden girl....No not her aurora
But her soul of gold, im skeemin
ima find a way...to open ma mouf
she gon kno just wat this guy from da souf
can do
If she's askin Who Can I Run To?
Den she can Xscape to me,
Nd she will she
Wat happens wen Tha Loser Gets Tha Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment