Monday, September 24, 2012

Old Poetry --- Golden Brown (10.24.07)

Golden Brown

What words come to mind?
What dreams will one find?
When the thought of the Golden Brown gurl runs through ma mind.

Its almost impossible to believe
Dat she would talk to me,
yes me, shy guy Aj Funny

So much 2 learn, I kno so little
All i need is dat one-on-one
2 Start me on way way
Which way?
Da path dat lets me get cha.

U want a friend...Dats Me!
U want sum1 to watch ball wit...Dats Me!
U want sum1 to play games wit...Dats Me!
U want sum1 to dance..plz believe...Dats Me!
Nd if ya need sum1 to cry wit...believe it or not..Dats Me! (MAYBE..LOL)

So take a ride wit me
Special things gon happen
Nd i guarantee you'll See
Dat da only games we gon play wit each other is Madden

So much beauty, nd u so cool
U walk by nd im tryin not 2 drool.
So much 2 share, but we got time
So ima kick back relax, nd slowly make ya mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment