Friday, March 13, 2015

3/13 - Realizations - 2:26AM

So I got hit in the head with some realness today. And it made me realize that I'm not fully taking advantage of some possible opportunities laid out in front of me. I need to do better. I can do better & I will do better. 

In other news I bought myself a dry-erase weekly calendar. It's proving to already be an effective investment as I feel more and more organized the more I use it. Perhaps I'll keep some diet/hygiene tips on there as well. Lord knows I could really stand for my health to be loads better than it is now. Some days I feel as if my body is going to fall apart while other days I don't notice a thing. A little hard-nosed discipline will go a long way.

I'm also realizing that making it to my dream is gonna take some time. I have much to learn and plenty of ground to make up from my slacking days. Its been caught to me and now I'm ready to catch up my damn self. I'm just ready to make moves and it leaves me feeling as if I'm running in quicksand sometimes. One day & one chapter at a time & I'll be on my way up soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment