Friday, March 6, 2015

3/6 3:30AM --- Hi There

Well, another night, wide the hell awoke. I try my best to be production in these early morning hours to make up for the sleep I know I'm eventually gonna get in a few hours. I find its easier to focus. There are less distractions while the rest of the world is catching Z's. At times I do wish I had someone to carry conversation while I check things off of my to-do list at night. But the normal folk & 9-5'ers must get their rest so I gut it out on my own. I guess I could do at least one entry a day. Yea....i'll give that a shot during March. Even if its just one sentence, I'm gonna try and log-in & spill some of my brain on to this here screen. I think it'll be a good stress reliever. Chea. You'll find these entries in the "My Thoughts" section I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment