Wednesday, March 25, 2015

3/25 - 3:51AM - Sheesh

My bday Is coming up & once again I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!!! I mean, I wish I was still in school for times like this. It was sooooo much easier to hit up the team & say, well...I know what I wanna do. Grab the bottles & lets all get plastered with the womenfolk. Now that I'm back in Charlotte, I don't really have a "go to squad" anymore so it feels like I'm always ridin solo. Eh, idk I guess I'll figure something out & turn up with it. Sometimes you just gotta make the best of a situation and take it to the max ya know!?


ALSO: I'm frantically searching for a new look for the blog...so it make look different until I find what I'm looking for.....and I have no clue what that is or will be....see a recurring theme with me..smh

No comments:

Post a Comment