Thursday, October 9, 2014

PERFECT PT. 2 AKA .....THA BREAKUP (January 23, 2009 at 6:40am)

Time passes on
Get tired of that time bomb
tha one that goes off ...ooooooooo
every ten minutes
...tired of tha relationship and everything in it
......even tired of hittin it????????
yea nigga....that too
so tha question is...
how to do it???

you'll b a bitch if ya let a friend do it
but you don't wanna argue all night if u hop 2 it
but my future integrity
is more important that a few hours of insanity
all because i didn't take the time to see
that beauty compiled with a tight body
doesn't mean that her inner self is fine tuned
but the sex allowed me to look past her "tude"
didnt let me see that her shyt stank
she was truly Miss doo-doo
let me oversee the childish antics
and illogical reasoning of this woman
............nd so it goes down..........

We argue for an hour and forty-two
about tha thingz i put her through
how she was there for me wen my life was bad
how she was the one who kept me on ur feet
now i second guess wat the hell i'm doing
is she really a parasite
or does she need 2 get tha hell out my life
fifty-three point seven secondz of silence transpire
she sayz i love you....
i say liar
i grab my coat....
she beginz to cry
i stare.....& sigh....
& turn.....
she hopz up.....grABz my arm
says dont leave me
i say...i;m sorry
..................DAMN................

tha walk bak 2 my room
feelz so new
like a burden lifted off my shoulderz
but at the same time
i feel like i did wrong..timeout
i thought i was in the right
jeeezz......watz a nigga to do
sleeping it off doesnt help
wen i see her in my dreams
great...can't sleep.....time is 4:32
yall have same class in five hours
you can already taste ur guilt
damn.......dat shyt is sour
but u did right...no sour necessary
life is sweet.....or...........at least it should b
..............ding ding nigga...class time..........

not a word exchanged
just one hateful glance
in my direction
well....at least you can look at her.......
...............................................
......................without getting an erection
class over...
I look over my shoulder
nd she'z hoppin into tha passenger
Of ma best friend Navigator

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHHYYTTTTTTTTTTTT


& NO....this is NOT....A TRUE STORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment