Thursday, October 9, 2014

HIGH! (January 10, 2009 at 11:46pm)

Worry?
I Do Not
For I am in her care
So I never dare
To think she'd do me wrong
Her eyes sing me a song
That lulls me 2 sleep
My trust she'll always keep
Cuz I kno that she's the one

The One to take away the pain
Tha pain that made it rain.
Rain that is just a distant memory.
Cuz now...
I'm on cloud nine
A nigga is SO high
nd you ask...
How High is He?????

Welllllllllllllll.........
I catch contact from her smile
Her eyes..they drive me wild
I get a buzz from her touch
Shyt...its betta than tha kush . . . (and no....i dont smoke)
You'd b tipsy 
if u even saw they way she kissed me
So drawn out in love
All the lame haters diss me
But its cool
Cuz i cant see em
Cuz im up so high
up on tha 747 of love...chillen in tha sky
wit ma goddess on my right
ridin' off into the night
Her last treated her wrong
But she kno i'll do her right
Dont matter who'z around
She'z the baddest thing in sight

Nd they can't take me from her
Cuz she got me so HIGH!....

LOL...(LIQ IN SYSTEM...PRODUCES GREAT RESULTS......)

No comments:

Post a Comment