Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fuck ThaaaaaaaaaaaT! (February 9, 2009 at 1:40am)

I'm the same
I'm a lame
I always play the same game
But i'll change it up
So that they only see the change
From the last guy
Play wit ya emotions
Put ya on dat emotional roller coaster
Tha upz, downz, and everything in between
That eventually makez shyt feel like heaven.....or so it seemz
But ummmmmmmmmm....niggaaaa.........

FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I'm the same
Living off past glory
Not searchin for anew...
Reachin ma peak and not expanding
on all the shyt that my great mind could do
I'll just kick back and relax
Let the riches of the world slip from my grasp
....hmmmmmmmmm.........
meaning the dreams of tomorrow were never meant to last
my life....just another breeze thru the spring grass....
came......nd whoosh nigga...........gone.....
but c'mon now...........

FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I'm the same
Arrogance is my name
Swag is my game
but um....swag....i cant define it
But since all the rappers (not hip hop artists) say it
then i got to have it
Cuz u kno....i got game
Nd my game is swag
Northern girls love my southern swag
Shyt.......Southern chix love my southern swag
But neither group can tell me wat swag is....
But i can bag em up nd be done wit em b4 the end of the month
Why.....AYEEE cuz they love my swag....
>.........ummm...yeaaaa.......ol swag nigga......

FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

DEDICATED TO CARL, THA BIG 3, & BOOM BOOM

& OF COURSE MA YUUUUUUUULE-NIGGA...COURT!

No comments:

Post a Comment