Thursday, January 8, 2015

AND....YEAR 19......CUT...>]Beautiful!!! (April 7, 2009 at 12:07am)

As a year of my being
Comes to a close
Itz only right that i let those know
Thatz itz both my friendz, family, & even enemies
that make my soul glow

itz my friends that i hold dear
for without yall
who else would be there when my great ignorance appears
who would i run to, when problems arise
who would i turn to, when it seemed tha world left my side
but just as their ears were open for me
it was plain to see
that my ears, & arms 
would protect them from any harm
i live for ma friendz
cuz i have faith that they'll ride for me
i'm not doin me bcuz society tellz me to
i'm doin me cuz i'm leavin ma legacy!

Now while i hold my friends in the highest esteem
I hold my enemies higher than my dreams
for it is without you that i could not rise up 
i rose up from the ashes
took ya negative & wiped ...yes...i said ....wiped ma ass
turned ma head to the sky 
nd began to ride ma path to greatness
Just bcuz we dont see eye to eye dont make you an enemy
But tryin to slow my stride.....well.....
I couldnt give a damn o wat u think of me...
CUZ IM GREAT...HOE!!!!

Year 19 was a trip
Year 20 is on tha way
But to me....
This is only just another day
Dayz that pile on
Recorded in the Lord'z eyes
Cuz im just tryin 2 make it to tha next prize
Next Prize = Next Day

I Appreciate the world
For wat it has given to me
Not a thing will ever make me wanna take back
ANYTHING that has happened to me
Cuz ima leapfrog it, nd chuck a deuce
Look out during this next 365.....
~HeaRTleSS~ & ~NoBoDY~ are on the loose!!!

Yea...caught cha eatin....got em!!Yea...caught cha eatin....got em!!PARKIN LOT CARNAGE!PARKIN LOT CARNAGE!311  HOE!...NUFF SAID311 HOE!...NUFF SAID

No comments:

Post a Comment