Thursday, January 8, 2015

{my cage} (March 20, 2009 at 6:58am)

welcome to my cage
allow me to give you the tour
to a place & time
you've never been before
As you walk in
You quickly come to recognize
This is no ordinary cage
No chain-link fence, no padded walls
Look up...you'll notice that there'z no ceiling at all.....

Duh...simply bcuz
Skies the limit here in the cage
I rise above all with my calm & my rage
When i need to escape
I dont look to buses, bikes & cars
I simply release my stress
Nd rise til i'm amongst the stars

No weed usage here,
adrenaline is my drug
used in moderation
my cage is my home
my cage is my nation
there are rules
And before any rule 
comes to ride
it must meet approval from my 2 {Two} sides....

Tha cage is my refuge
Wen Life turnz its back on me
Tha cage is my rehab
Wen Friendz & Family hurt us
Tha cage is where i make lemonade
Wen life handz me a shytload of lemons
Tha cage is my origin
For this is where tha "Great Mind Split" began
Tha cage is where I stand
Tha cage is where I will end

Though it takes some focus
Searching for an answer, you'll soon find
That this cage
Is not room 310b, it aint 311.....
This cage
It Exists in my {Mind}.....

No comments:

Post a Comment