Thursday, January 8, 2015

Tatted Up Pt 2 (April 23, 2009 at 5:54am)

That night
I didn't kno if it was a dream or a vision
but i saw i collection of things flash one by one
Yin
Yang
The moon
Sunset
Random objects came and went
As i tossed and turned in my sleep
Waking up from time to time
Just to cry my sorry ass back to sleep

The next morning 
I awoke to a terrible pain
I didnt kno wat to do
Thinkin of wat would happen in my head
So I made up a lie and told my parents i fell off the bunk bed
I felt different in the inside
Like a new person
Just in the same lame body
Of course after someone getz knocked out
within a week the whole school knows
So answering questions continued and slowly got old

Time passed but i never forgot that day
Cuz that was the day that changed my thought pattern
Seeing the true nature of my "people" changed how i thought
It changed how i saw people
It changed how i saw myself
The world was no longer the same
I felt free...no longer stuck to play their game
It wasn't hate that i was feelin 
But it was just different
I could see all that they did
Nd i could free myself from it
I stopped tryin to be like them
I stopped tryin to talk as they did
I stopped tryin to act as they did
Henry wasnt dead
but i pushed his ass to the side
i became super vulgar
super smarter
super wiser
I became AJ FUnny
No More....No Less

Charlotte, NC
perfect time to start over
nd wat better place to do it
than in West Meck High school
aka...the jail cell
Wonderful results
as bein myself brought the right people in my circle
i slowly accelerated my pace in the learning process
girls, friends...it kept comin
but one thing i had to remember
stay humble
Those that got the "big head" 
didnt seem to make it far
nd seeing that i wanted alot more than
the money, clothes & cars
i was gonna have to keep a low profile
and an open mind
cuz those that get the tunnel vision
often dont see the bullet coming from the side

NC A&T soon became my home
it was not until this time that i fully understood
that It took four years to realize
That another being resided in my mind
based on the "evil" so to speak that was created from that fateful day
He was here to say wat needed to be said
He was here to do wat needed to be done
He was here to make sure
watever battle i got into
that shyt was gonna be won

He'll never leave
Bcuz i won't let him
He'll never forsake me
For I am him
Therefore I am We
Nd of course...
We is Me....

You can call me AJ

But i'll call me

~HeaRTleSS~

No comments:

Post a Comment