Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Your Happy

....In a world where the selfish rule
with an iron fist
And passion is most found in dreams
Someone must've made a hell of a wish

That someone like me would come
And try to fill his world with some happy.

Even if temporary
I'd let you borrow parts of my soul
if it meant your world could feel whole
for just a few more minutes

And never questioned it
Cuz who couldn't use a pick-me-up
Even though at nights it tired me out
I wanted to curse, scream & shout
Proclaim my frustration at life's situations I found myself in
But I would hold it in, cuz I'm strong enough

I'd focus on what made me happy
And that's making others happy
But that's not needed now
All thats needed sometimes is a lil jump start
And you too can produce your own Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment