Friday, September 26, 2014

I Am.... (December 1, 2008 at 4:28am)

Who or What someone is
Seems to be a big thing nowadays
So allow me to give you some insight
At tha mental phenomenon you see everyday

I Am no ordinary being
I am mentally divided
My thoughts
never one-sided
A pendulum of feelings
Swaying from reckless to sensible
Dangerous yes, but at the same time, no
Becuase no matter who's in charge
I Still kno which way i need to go

I am A Gift & A Curse
unto myself
a brilliant thing it is to have
but a terrible fight wen they clash
I kno wat you're thinking
"Dat nigga mentally unstable"
NO BYTCH.............it is because of these two
that i am able
Able to make it through a dangerous past
Able to smile
Able to laugh
Able to love
So don't write me off as a nutball
Cuz you dont kno tha two halves (get it)

I am a cure & a disease
In tha lives of my peers
I can be a guilding light
Or i can be tha guy to make ur light disappear
Good friend
Worse enemy
Wateva it may be
Trust and believe 
I do it to tha best of my ability

Sometimes i sit and wonder
Am I mentally healthy?
Well i already kno that answer
Of course not buddy
Man I just.............
I wish that they all could just see
That through all of my struggles
Through all of my good times
Through of my life 
I have been & always will be
I'm just..........me

But hey...Ya can't make em all believers.......
True Life.........It Ain't For everybody

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


No comments:

Post a Comment