Friday, September 19, 2014

50-50

A line o symmetry
Divides the pie
equal in parts
cannot be differentiated by the eye

Each side mimics the other
A repeating equality
Of yin & yang

Like those annoying math rules
what you do to one side
You must do to the other
Reciprocation is like automation
Because its equal

So....why my fractions not readin 1/2?
What am I to do..
I'm tryna balance these chemical equations
But I'm gettin jumbled responses
And now questions are a-raising
Because I can't seem to fix this simple math.

50 & 50 make 100
a whole
But when you cant get 1+1 to = 1
then ya damn sure not gonna put some extra zeroes out there
....or will you....

place holders meant to show larger quantities
and give increased value to outsiders
trying to see how much you have on you
trying to see if you were good enough to build on your 1+1



No comments:

Post a Comment