Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What I've Learned This Week

....just for kicks....
...here's a quick rundown...
...of what I happened to pick up on...

____________________________________________________


Here we go.....WELL.....

my mental lock has been opened up
and I feel like my writing is back
I like that I'm able to express myself
without opening my mouth to say a word


I'm afraid of the looming changes that are coming
The future is creepy...going on about the future on your own
waaaaaaaay more creepy

Some people will never acknowledge their own wrongs
But will be quick to point yours out
& when theirs are brought to the table
it holds no comparison to how its handled in reverse
*shrugs*....duly noted

I'm just tryna stay above water.
I cried this week...publicly.....
It wasn't liberating...I didn't feel better
It hurt.....real bad....it still hurts
Cried last night....might cry tonight...

Talking to people helps
Just dont know how to do it consistently
So used to being on my own for my own problems
Just used to being the ears for others....
I'll learn one day

Let the countdown begin tho....


No comments:

Post a Comment