Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mi Purga Uno

At times I don't I know whats best for me
Is it person, place or thing
That I'm out here trying to seek
Everyday is a confusing mundane repeat
Of something different...
yet its all the same
I try hard to maintain
But hey...even the strongest have a weakness

Mine....me? weakness....?
What's my weakness?
My heart....has to be the only answer
...well the only one I could muster
The beating drum that keeps me alive
Appears to be the cancer....slowly eating at me
I guess heart would be the real life representation
of feeling....so let me not say that much.

But I will say this....
I'm tired of feeling...and then the rationalizing...
And the reminding of whats real & fake that comes with it all
I'd rather say fuck it all
Cuz its easier that way
But of course thats not how this course works
Not tomorrow, not yesterday & not today
My life role is to be the supporter
The shoulder, the crutch, the dick
Whatever makes you feel better
Whatever makes you not feel as sick
When life begins to beat your face in
Call me & I'll stand in your place
Rest while life gets some licks in.


Yes I know I'm not making any sense
But this is just the beginning
To getting my rhythm back
And starting my mental cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment