Thursday, August 7, 2014

One Day Mayb (09/15/08)

Times neva cease
Gravity does pull
Things Flip (Brookmere!)
I'll trip
Nd wen I fall in life, It hurts

But Then I thought
Wat if One Day Mayb...
Wat if I Fall, Nd I doesn't hurt?
Wat if i cease to feel?
Feel joy
Feel pain
Feel life's sunshine
Feel life's rain
Wat if One Day Mayb...
I go from a being full of life
To just an empty shell
To cast human emotion
To the gates of hell
Into exile, out of sight
Out of mind.
Wat would it be like
If i saw you cry
I couldn't feel your pain
If i saw you mad
Id let you go insane
If you smiled at me with your eyes, 
I wouldnt catch the jist
It seems as tho the world as i kno
would cease to exist
If one day mayb....

Its like some of us treat those close to us.
Like all feeling has left our bones
Like past, present, & future feelings no longer hit home
Tears of sorrow are like ghosts
They go rite though you
Silence is a knife, cuz it'll tear right through you
Thats why i speak my mind
Bcuz a closed mouth leaves the world nothing left to do but assume
And we all kno damn well tha world assumes the worst
So open your mind, mouth & ears
Cuz you can't assume the "true" life i live
Cuz you can't handle the "true" life of a

No comments:

Post a Comment