Thursday, August 7, 2014

Flipped (08/27/08)

Welcome Back...

Society's Been Tryin Me
Love's Been Lyin 2 Me
Evil Hidez in Me
And Still I try 2 be
The best person that could ever reside in me.
And they say...I flipped

BUT...

Is it I who took a life 360
or is it those who sought to frighten me
those who want to see me
Back where I shouldn't be
Those who could neva see
What true "depths" lie in what they see
Because they see me, and yet they can't see "ME"

The "ME" that sleeps, wen I'm up
The "ME" that awakens wen I want to give up
The "ME" that is fearless
The "ME" that I call my "HEarTLeSS"
The "ME" that always & forever shall be a "WE"

Ma Bro told me "Be Ready"
CuZ Shyt Gon Flip
Gravity Gon PulL
Cuz We All have our gifts
But with a gift, comes our curse
Cuz we have a Curse
The Curse is the "ME" on the inside
The Curse that we've all been given to demonstrate
To the World that our life was not a fluke

No comments:

Post a Comment