Friday, September 12, 2014

ya know what.....

Lemme try and break it down
What it looks like...
When I can't seem to process my thoughts
Because they want to sprint at 100 mph
And I just want ONE topic to maybe write about
But I cant fuckin calm my self enough
_________________________________________________________________________________


Stop, Go.
Say something
No...Dont!
Make a left, hang a right!
Turn around...cuz this isn't right.
We're struggling, we're weak
We're running in circles
We know not what we seek.
Run away....& never return
Poor fuel on it....& watch it burn
These people are your friends
They're here for you
....These people aren't your friends
....They're never here for you
Life can take you anywhere cuz you're fuckin awesome
But you'll never go anywhere cuz you're scared
You'll never be happy...cuz you'll always care
I want money
I want a new body
I want a new spine
I want everything that I want....to be mine
Why aren't I strong enough
Why wasn't I firm enough
Why wasn't I more decisive.
Why wasn't I more combative.
Why do I always doubt
that if i take a leap of faith
....everything is gonna be ok


You see I just wanna turn the voices in my head down..
perhaps not off
Just enough so I can focus on one
And try to sort through my feelings and thoughts and opinions
It seems that I'm always being bombarded a ton of opinions and instructions
that I don't have a clear grasp on my own ideals
or that they get blended and manipulated

Cuz lets be real
You're only meant to be the person people need you to be
And when thats over....then...well...you know the rest

Bleh....I can't figure out what I wanna write about
This is all too frustrating.
Just wanna keel over bruh.....



SOMEBODY HELP ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment