Tuesday, January 6, 2015

...Part II.... (March 8th, 2009 at 1:55am)


....Itz gonna be a struggle
....Datz wat he said
....Life is hard wit one mind
....Trouble & stress will eat you up
....Make ya wish you were dead

Well.....i wouldnt go that far
I was sittin in tha passenger of my nigg'z car
dreamin of genie
wen it came to me
To real to be fake
......or was it?
A vision?
Hallucination?
Had i overdosed on skittles or somethin?

All that was in front of me
In my sight was the path
Path of life i was forced to walk
& travel & stroll & wander alone
tha path i used to walk with anotha who called my mind "home"
I was all alone now in tha giant dome

Within a split second
I sat face to face
With tha being,
of which i shared this place
Calm in nature as usual
Such a contrast from my assholish demeanor
He stood as if he'd been on some great journey
On some Old school chinese student seeks teacher...(lol)

Nd so while i slept
They talked
Interesting convo
U wont see it all
But i'll give u a lil promo
...........
(U can tell who talkin...or can u)

-Where have you been
=i been out my friend
-Itz been hell since you left
-Shyt...it was hell that made you leave
=Or so you presume
=So you think all this time...I've been takin time to grieve
-Well, yea....you are kind of a pansy
-Well....from wat i can see
-So then shed some light
-Why did you leave me
=Its simple kid...
=I left you....for you
-Nigga wat??????
=Itz time for you to realize tha harshness of the world
=To realize wat pain is...instead of making others grieve
=It was time for you to recieve.....

So it seemed my dark was being punished
Or you'd think that was case
Due to the length of the convo
I'll quicken up the pace
The point is that both sides must be able to handle the problems of the world
Whether it was school, family, nd yes.....even girls
If one was ever to disappear from my frame of mind
There had to be some form of insurance
That one could carry on and be just fine

The events of D-Day
Caused a rift in my soul
It shed some light in my system
Contrary to popular belief...
It did not create a black hole
The rift created an issue
The issue spawned a question
That question gave birth to an answer
The answer states that i am fine
But there is no definite timer wen it comes to the healing of the mind

~NoBoDY~ took a heavy hit
~HeaRTleSS~ is not made to be rational wit shyt
so the decision was made that tha evil nigga must know
what to do if the other must go
the light is not back with me yet
There is more he must not forget
Trust is an issue
Destroyed by issues
But human is human
Nd datz all i see
All in me
All in you
nd as an evil nigga
wat do u expect him 2 do

Dont expect me to be a complete ass
I kno EXACTLY where my loyalties lie
Becuase if you look deep into the darkest corridor of my eyes
You'll catch a glimpse of my light
In my pupil you'll see ~NoBoDY~ smile


No comments:

Post a Comment