Saturday, March 21, 2015

3/21 - 3:14AM - Opinions Are Truly Like Assholes

So...we've all heard the saying, "Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one", right? Well if you haven't before just then......shut up and pretend you've heard it before, cool? .....



Well, for this lil piece tonight, I shall refer to the opinions of people as....that's right, you guessed it, assholes.

Well let me say for starters, I acknowledge that everyone has assholes & while your asshole might be similar to his asshole or her asshole, I personally believe that no two assholes are the same. I know you're feelin' like .....

...and that's fair because guess what? That's MY ASSHOLE lol. Iight I'm havin' too much fun with this. Not gonna stop though so let's continue. I feel this way because your life experiences and influences will greatly influence & shape your asshole. It's very easy to relate to other's life stories and you can also easily take on their asshole because it resonates with your asshole. 

There are many influences that will mold your asshole. Friends will gather round and tell stories about what's goin on in the latest gossip. Social media will greatly impact your asshole & lets not forget reality tv. Just some of the many asshole shapers and molders out here. Are those changing your asshole? For the better or worse? Nothing is wrong is an evolving asshole, remember that. But make sure your asshole remains your asshole.

I shall write more on assholes later. I'm not sure where the direction of this asshole conversation was going....I just like rambling about things sometime.
To Be Continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment