Tuesday, March 17, 2015

3/17 - 3:30AM - Some Real Words

I remember being in GroupMe a few days ago & lookin around at all the positive moves the people in the group was making. At times I get around people that are makin' serious moves and I get a lil discouraged. I mean like, where's my moves? Where's my breakthroughs? Where're my lil triumphs? Its rather tough....naw its really tough. Because I know I'm good enough to be makin these moves too. I can be great too...I mean....Why Not Me...lol

And then I was told "Just strive to be better than you were yesterday". And I began to calm down. I really took that statement to heart. Like, success can take a long time to develop. And I have to learn that this shyt is literally baby steps man. As long as I can utilize my time wisely and make the most of 24 hours, I should be ok. Its not all going to come together overnight & in the same breath, it won't all come apart either. Life is uncertainty, faith, chances, success, failures and everything in between. I'll take them all on one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment