Sunday, January 18, 2015

Can I Be Random

Uhhhh so
Im pretty sure
I have no direction
Or any type of connection
of my thoughts
....meh....at least not at this moment

I have no idea....
This could evolve into something of a masterpiece
Or it could dissolve into just a waste of time for me
Who the hell knows......
Who the hell cares......
Let's See

My mind
A lil bit more complex than the rubiks
A dodecahedron of thoughts
Trying to stay focused
Moving forward
Without tripping up
Knowing good & well that stumbling is all apart of the growth process
The growth process is trash lol
No really...its trash

We all wanna be at the end
Already at point Z
Living like we done been left A
& too the vowel shortcut
over the consonant bull
....well.....I...just like tons of other folk
realizing....this shyt takes time
...and o fuck...look at the time
not only have i run out of steam
my watch is telling me....ive run out of rhymes....

OOOPZ

No comments:

Post a Comment