Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I Broke My Face...(Parte Dos) (June 2, 2009 at 4:59am)

I Broke My Face...(Parte Dos)


Until one night
I had finally fallen asleep
Nd I felt, like a million voices spoke to me
Supersonic ears, i was takin it all in
There was one message that stood out to me

A familiar voice
From a past i refused to remember
It was wen life was all but calm and tender
No loving care, no one there
But mom...
it was mom....
Not maternal, but she took care of me wen i was out
Younger than me, but she knew wat she was talkin about

Wat she told me
I will not share
But wen I awoke
Many tears...i did bare
For i was givin hope...
Hope for tomorrow
Hope to end my sorrow
It all had crashed down
Nd now...i had a chance to turn it around

To be there...wen someone called ma name
To be there...wen someone needed a hand
To be there...wen its time to see a new age..
To be there...to see ma brother walk across that stage
Cuz all in all....I just wanna be there....

Talkin wit ma friend that asked me that fateful question
I had wanted to mention
all that took place inside the dimension of my sub-conscious
But all i could tell her was all she needed to know
Nd that one day...it would be my time to go....
but it wasnt today....
...I'm gonna live......I just kno it

That'z all i said....

-.....She told me wat she had meant to say altogether was,
"What's Wrong with your face?
You Don't Smile anymore..."

- You won't see my real smile using my mouth...
- The mouth is a tool used to tell lies
- You lookin for my real smile
- I'd say look deep into my soul
- You can see that deep...yup..you can...
- Just look me in the eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment