Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ladies Of Time (April 23, 2009 at 4:22am)

Sweet memories
Memories of Life'z Past
Past was the lady that I left behind
I left her behind bcuz dat chick Future was showin me more action
So taking an unsure thing that was full of uncertainty
Future would always have me thinkin one thing
But would end up as another
Danger, passion, surprises had me runnin for cover
Word on the block was I was actin brand new
LIke i caught amnesia
Forgot everything & everyone i knew
Future had me on a high 
thought i'd never come down
wen in reality...
i was assin' myself out
lookin like a clown
forsaking everything i gained from Past
yes people, i'll admit
during that time.........i was an ASS!

I decided to text Past to see how she was
She told me that she hadn't forgotten bout me
Past says that her time in my life had been long gone
Nd even though the time we had could never b forgotten
It time for her to move on and fall back
Nd yes she forgave me for treatin her like crap
tears rolled down my cheeks cuz the girl of ma dreams was now slowly fadin' back
Back into a group of memories
Memories i could only see in my mind
I told her that i was sorry
Cuz since i had my head caught all in Future's ass
I was blinded by the fast excitement of wat she had to offer
instead of simply enjoyin the good times come
I simply sat back nd thought....wat have i done

Past texted me back 
some five dayz later
There was some chick she had wanted me to meet
Here name was Present but dont think she's miss Right Now
She knowz how to hold her own
Nd she holdz her man down
So me & Present began to talk
I liked her style cuz she was more than right now
She was all about actions, reactions nd important decisions
But she wasnt always strictly business
She taught me how to enjoy life at that moment
How to soak in tha laughter that would come every now & then
Appreciation was the first word wen i thought of her
Nd i hope i always wake up next to her
I sometimes wonder how many people forget or have already forgotten about her
Cuz they were lost in the good or bad times of Past 
or the Uncertainties and Mysteries of Future
Sometimes you just gotta live...wit Present...

~HeaRTleSS~

No comments:

Post a Comment