Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nd Yet.... (October 28, 2008 at 4:18am)


It seems
that my attitude changes
like tha coming moon & sun
shyt will flip Nd Yet....
i likez it

Wen it seems
tha world turnz bak on me
life flipz tha script on me
All thatz left is me.........& me
Nd Yet....
It excites me

I live for the opportunity
To pick myself up
bcuz for too long
others have lifted me up
wen i felt like giving up
a sick feelin comez in my gut
body getz weak like i just busted a good nut
y....cuz im fukkin up
Nd Yet...
I live for da challenge

So if i seem like an ass
Just let da shyt ride past
cuz new management is here for awhile
nd to those who dont no this guy
let me tell ya...
He'z so ~HeaRTleSS~...

Smile on ma face
Black heart in ma chest
Is tha only way ima survive
nd pass tha test

Test of life...
nd i've been gettin by easy
but takin tha easy way out
makez a nigga feel all sleazy..
So itz tyme for a change
puttin tha ~NoBoDY~ in tha closet
Let him rest for awhile
Wen this is over, i promise
I'll return to being the guy
That yall kno nd love.

But for now....Nap Tyme


No comments:

Post a Comment