Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I got Problemz (January 3, 2009 at 2:14am)

They say sooner or later
It all comes crashing down
And according to the universe
I'm supposed 2 wear a frown
So one day i decided to tear a hole 
A hole in fabric of society
A hole in the sanity that was me
And stitched a new way 
The way things are for me
The way things area nd will be
Nd I need it like this
Cuz i Got Problemz

So my universe
I am alone
No one to run to
No one else is home....but him
My other half & I
inhabit my universe...nd so we begin
our struggle to survive
our fight to stay alive
our plea to never let them see us cry

but then u ask...
why must you fight...wen ur the only one there
Cuz my universe
Is inside my mind
And the real world
Is & always will be right behind me
& in front of me
& all around me
watchin, looking, listenin
pointin, laughin...
suffocatin...damn...cant breath
im gaspin....need air....
but they only stop 2 stare
damn...no help....must bail myself out
(yea i kno....i got problemz)

So i take a deep breath
Escape to my universe
Before tha wallz crash down
On this fake town, built by tha man in charge
...my universe has change
...i find people who share my common goal here
...the common goal to suceed..
...the common goal to survive..
...the common goal to do wat u cant
.....say wat u wont
.....think how u dont
but they say We got Problemz
cuz we do thingz our way

311 is my universe
we share the goal
the goal to make it

"We got all that we've got all Despite You....
And We gone get what we get all to spite You...."

No comments:

Post a Comment