Thursday, October 9, 2014

Perfect....A Semi-Negro-Narrative (January 23, 2009 at 6:19am)

I saw her in my dreams
Pure goddess in all that i could see
Never thought i had a chance
Everytime i took a glance
that i could fill my life with such beauty
She'z untouchable to me
I'd give her my liver
Her smile makez ma body quiver
Ma heartbeat is 4.289 times quicker
I stay daydreamin in class
about all that i could give her
I'll even take her last name
Anything to be her mister
Anything to get her number on some paper
...........well........cell phone

So i got the gall
Remembered i had ballz
Walked up to her slowly
She turned slightly
Itz like see can see right past me
like im not even there
But i dont care
i'm already here
just say hi, how ya doin
my name is AJ Funny
nd im a pretty swell guy
id just thought u were fricken beautiful
not tryin 2 embarrass myself so.........bye

well not really bye
i'd extend this conversation
but i got a class @ 12
so i was wonderin wen i had some time to kill
i could call ya
& we could discuss wateva
not tryin push all up on ya
but if i dont do this my mind, you'll neva get off of
..............that
..............deadly
..............nervewrecking
..............silence
..............b4 the verdict
..................................(bout 2 damn shyt myself wit anxiousness)
.......................................................
so she says yea,
you can text me 2nite
damn near jumped out ma clothes
good thing ma belt is on tight
lata on that night,
thinkin tha time is right
i shoot a text her way
wat up...how was ur day.....
......convo presses on
......seems like a keeper
......just one problem.....
i aint meet the real her
b4 i kno it, im goin over to see her
golden ticket in ma pocket
lordz kno im not gon skeet in her (on her mayb....heh heh heh)

Pre-mature relationship
I'm ready prepared for her shyt
How her head is big as shyt
never laid-back
always in some drama shyt
she type disrespectful
even to mama chick
u had no clue wat u was walkin into
but tha sex was so crazy u aint kno wat 2 do
break her "heart" and neva hit again (or so they want u 2 think....lol)
or sit & be miserable and yes...smash again
she seemed so perfect...........




HELL NO....IM NOT DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment