Friday, September 21, 2012

My First NFL Game.....

Never...and mean NEEEEEEVERRRRRR would I ever picture my first NFL game being in some club level seats. And I never would've thought that I'd be going to a game this early in life. But mannnnnnn I am so glad I was able to have the opportunity to come to the Giants/Panthers game yesterday. Like...blessing is an understatement........true loss for words at the experience. From the time I got out the car (major shoutout to Kierra for bringin me to Charlotte from da boro) to when I was boarding the train back to school, I....was.....JACKED UP!!! Big ups to Alston for the hook up with the ticket & hospitality.

I'm saving the actual "Game Review" for later because I feel like it deserves its own post. But here are some of my memories from this glorious W in life & for the W the Giants earned out there.






No comments:

Post a Comment