Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm just babblin on....

If I said my life is perfect I'd be lyin my ass off
But if I said my life was the pits......I'd be lyin my ass off
My life is a unique conundrum that has yet to be upfolded
Call it the beauty of a story untold

Shyt....with the millions of questions, decisions, & options
bouncing around en mi cabeza
Its not surprising to me that
I keep myself so grounded
In the face all thats goin around
The earth's gravitational constant
has got to be flawed
cuz i swear it takes more than 9.8 meters per second squared
To keep me where I am.

I struggle with reality
Cuz I'm steady dreaming of how I want things to be
Shyt I like my daydreams and premonitions
But lately its been of bombs, wreckage & demolition
I need to get ma head together and complete my mission
before nothings left but dust & rubble...

Here i go babblin on
Just tryna find a spot on this earth where I belong
so far.....so good?...i think?
I guess?....i dont fuckin know....


No comments:

Post a Comment