Monday, November 4, 2013

Mis ojos

.....Mis ojos are a gift
.....Mis ojos are a curse
.....Mis ojos allow me to see beyond the earth

The average human sees everything
But only has the ability to "notice" a small amount of the
Things that their eyes pick up.
Ya know?...like....notice...focus on....yea....now you're gettin it.

Well, knowing this small tidbit of information
I wanted to continue to live as I was.
Just bein me. But with this fact in mind,
I found it hard to find,
The blindness my eyes had.

I wanted to learn, watch, look.
The small, the simple, the complex
The insignificant things that make you....be.....you.

Do I feel wrong for ocularly prying? Nah
Do I feel like I learned something? ....it depends

Upon further analysis and thinking upon past mistakes
I've learned that people will often allow you to think
you're sniffing the right path
Only to be running away down the other
Using your "wanting to be right"
To keep you under lamplight
When the sunlight is def in the other direction.

I often wonder what I have done
Where I'm going
Who will stand with me...

I know the answer to none of these questions.....
Cuz mis ojos will lie to me
Everything you see.....and notice.....
.....ain't the light mayne....

No comments:

Post a Comment