Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How Green Is Your Grass?


Ok ok....Settle Down Class
Take out your brain
Set out your memories & thoughts
For today's question to ponder is....
How green is your grass???

Does that question make you think?
Make you ponder?
Make you wonder?
Whats beyond?

Beyond what?
Your yard fool....
What goes on once you step off the block
Once you're off the clock
Closed Up Shop
& Make moves

What have you missed
Who have you outgrown
Who has outgrown you
Who remains stagnant
Who's still ignant

Its funny how I speak
Like life is sweet
A far from upside down
My thumb's hue been changed
Because around me....the blades are cripsy
Soil is hard
Climate is arid
Grass is brown...

At times we try to convey like
We have Miracle Gro in our lives
And RoundUp to check the weeds
And the right fertilizer to feed our seeds
In life.....
And I know I'm guilty of the same
And I know I can take 100% of the blame

Cuz I'm just that kind of out of sight
out of mind individual
Voluntary or Forced
The shit occurs
And time begins to blur
With the mundane rotation
Of the cirlce of cycles
Like a hamster in an exercise wheel
We're doomed to let life pass us while sit still

Until we take these steps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment