Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Lost on the Path Pt.1 (March 3, 2009 at 3:52am)

Now i lay me down to sleep
but wen i close my eyes 
My path i cannot see
So i open them again
only to find
That the path i once walked on
Is no longer mine

.............But it could be................

See............
At the end of the Path
that i frequently traveled in my mind
we were together forever
me & myself
on tha Path to riches
on tha Path to fame
on tha Path to the world...knowing my name
but that wasnt the important thing
cuz wat made me happy
wat made my heart sing
was that fact that i had me & myself
to face any trouble
that life would bring

One day i rose out my bed
only to find
that a piece of myself
had left my mind
Panic!...all over
wall crept all over
I was alone again
forced to travel on tha Path without my friend.

A "normal person" would have felt right at home
Anyone would have welcome that fact that there was one entity
inside his brain....mayb not brain
but sub-conscience really

See.....a dual personality
Is not a skitzo
Itz more of a helping hand
Wen life, emotions, and prejudice blind me

To react without thinkin, i could now do
A timebomb of fear and anxiety
Wat to do...

I ran....

Hid myself within myself
As i let my circumstances break me down
I wanted to lash out...
at all that was around
The only thing left to do
was to search myself
cuz the Path was callin me to move forward

Nd so...that is what i must do
Rely on wat we've taught each other
to guide this vessel of a man
To reach the finish line....
that is the plan

Vacancy in ma brain
Life seems so lame
Eager to repels itz gamez
Im smilin to let chu think im sane

But im cryin
Cuz im empty
I'm So alone
Searchin' for my passionate side
~NoBoDY~....come home

No comments:

Post a Comment