Monday, June 3, 2013

wHAT dOES iT mEAN?? (02/19/08)


They say life is what chu make it 
So wat is it wen u hate it?
Wen the fantasy that brings joy to ur soul
Disappears and leaves u bak at tha black hole
Where u 1st started

U try and tell urself
Wait it out and be strong
But the person inside doesnt wanna be calm
It wants to rid itself of the taste in its mouth
Tha taste of agony,
the smell of defeat
It wants to wash to dirt of tha world off its feet

But What does that reveal?
Bucz some see dirt as something to hide
But in reality, mayb dirt is something used to hide
DIrt covers of what we actually feel inside
DirT protects us from tha truth
So I wonder how many how of you reading this 
Are asking yourself this:
Y do I do the things I do?

Mayb its habit
Mayb its tha desire to not be alone
Me, its the strong hate
Of what calls my heart its home

There are some things
Which some are not supposed 2 see
Some thingz that lay inside of me
Nd i kno im not alone
So mayb i cant condone
The thingz i see nd do
But that wat makez me different from u

I've done a good thing making my light shine
But due to recent actions
This little light of mine
Doesnt wanna shine
Is It wrong
To embrace the darkness
That callz my heart its home
Tha dark part of my past
Came bak 4 me 
Wen i was knocked on my ass

For those who worry of my well-being
Worry not, u will not see the change
Just kno that there are two entities
That inhabit my brain

------"Heartless"

No comments:

Post a Comment