Monday, June 3, 2013

I Neva Forget (2/19/08)


Woman in these troublesome days of mine
Somewhere in the middle/back side of my mind
I neva 4got wat we had
Nd i hate tha fact dat i made u mad
But it still standz that we both still care
Nd if u call trust ill b there
Nd if sum1 lay a hand on ya
U already kno tha handz will b there
Ur growin up nd im glad to see that
But hopefully not too fast
Cuz we've see wat happens to those who act too grown
Their name is lost to tha streets
Never to be owned
By tha owner again

But chu
U got that light
Nd i pray not for my sake
Dat ur next man treats u rite
Cuz u kno me
I lovez to fight

Nd if u must kno,
i dont have a whole flock of groupies here at school
Mah greatest but groupies...dat just causes issues
B cool
I'll see u one of these dayz
Nd u betta make me dinner wen i come say hey

No comments:

Post a Comment