Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Post-#DFP5 Life.....

Wow..ummmmm ima save all comments about #DFP5 cuz i actually wanna TRY.....that is the keyword...."try".... to let yall hear my voice on the many ups & few downs for me at the Epicness that was "DrinkFestPart 5". But I will say this....WOOOOOOW!......what an event...what an atmosphere....I'm glad I was able to meet such people that could make something like this happen.

Hopefully I can use the exposure from Drinkfest & other events to further my DJ gigs.....And in case anyone didn't notice.......I DJ prolly 20 times more efficiently when intoxicated....thats right i said it!

Now its time to get back to school....I passed my engineering economy quiz today.......gotta keep my momentum going....alot is riding on this semester but I know I got this.....also it was a real pleasure seeing alot of old friends again this weekend.....



No comments:

Post a Comment