Monday, June 29, 2015

Pregunta..........

Why is the world so big?
Why can't I save everyone on it?
Why do important people materialize in your life out of the blue?
Why do people only want to be the only one to matter to you?

Is that right?
Is that selfish?
Is that life?
Is that what this is?

I wanna save the world
One issue at a time
Prevent every tear from hitting the ground
But Sadly suffering is apart of the game
And the struggle is everlasting
The pressure will forever mount
But with the pressure will come diamonds.....

......You  must not break
You may bend
You may fold
But be sure to uncrinkle
iron yourself out
Get ya mind right
And bounce back

I never wanted to be superman,
But my mind calls to my cape
I think about the good things I wanna do for people
Think about it under the stars each & every day
Cuz there are good people out there
I know so many
Just waiting for their big break...................Like I Was
.........and still am....

Just wish I had the right words
the right push
the power to fix it all
To grant everyone one wish

But unfortunately I'm merely human
And my reach is only so far
I'll continue to be a beacon of light (& dark)
& try to make everyday count....
but to answer the question......
......No tengo las repuestas a las preguntas

No comments:

Post a Comment