Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Old Poetry --- Save Me (11.4.07)


Save Me

Im choking but no one is touching me

Im drowning but its clear to see 
datz cuz there nothing wrong wit me
Its just dat lately
Theres just this feeling



A feeling that has no words
Likez something u dream of as a boy
Besides the power rangers
nd playin wit cha toyz
Its that lil feeling of extreme joy
more joy dat could eva come from hangin wit cha boyz



Nd it comez over me weneva shes around
Im floatin' high up in tha sky 
nd den reallity brings me back down
Mah boyz kno about cha..nd yea dey tryna clown
Tryna say im scared of ya
but dat aint da case
Cus i just kno theres more 2 kno behind dat pretty face
nd i wanna kno watz in ya brain
like do u eva just stare out tha window
nd look straight out in tha rain
nd daydream...as tyme fliez by?



Ive been told ima sucka
Mayb itz true
Mayb im in ova ma head
Mayb i should call it quits
nd mark this mission dead
But if i did that, where dat leave you
Still on a search, searchin 4 da truth
Truth datz not a what, but a who



I got some truth 4 ya
im not perfect..neither r u
but if u come save me
Den ima save you



3:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment