Thursday, January 24, 2013

Old Poetry - My Holiday Synopsis '2007 (01/03/08)

AND 4 THA DAYUM RECORD...I DONT RAP
I DONT FLO
I DONT SPIT
I WRITE.....DAMN

No snow
No school
Temp is like 70
But im so cool

At momz house 4 Christmas
U can only expect da best
But for some reason dis year
felt soo unlike all da rest

Like a child alone at da mall
I felt so lost
U couldnt pay me 2 b happy
No matta wat tha cost

Work was lame
Da mall was boring
Skatin brought a smile
Da fam was most worth while

Shame on me
Shame on me
Cuz i had no idea
Without help of a calendar
On wat day Christmas would be
It shocked even me
Cuz it seemed like Christmas had finally left ma soul
Drifted off to heaven
Christmas Eve seemed like just anotha day
More work, more lamez
Givin' Good service was workin on ma nerves
But occasionally i got 2 work wit da gurl wit da curves(...lol)
But datz not da point

Am I complainin' 2 much
About wat i used 2 feel
About growin' up....
But so much has changed
Life has started slowin' up
Nd itz like i dont wanna change
But i feel it in ma soul
tha dark hole
itz growin
nd itz showin'

Can some1 save me
Help me see
Dat there is still good in me
Cuz i wanna live too
Dont wanna feel alone...

Christmas day came
It was one big nigga moment
I got tha videoz to prove
Dat we are tha slowest at any given moment
AJ + Carl Funny = Tha Niggas
Wat more can be said
Together we've been growin'
It was tha highlight of ma vacation
Besides seein' some old friends 
of nerdy dayz past
I wished Christmas day would nt end....
(Yes...do see tha snap nd roll video)

New years eve came... nd b4 i headed out
I took a minute
Turned out all tha lights
Except for one
Tha lightz on tha christmas tree
The only lightz i wanted to see
was on da star of ma christmas tree
i felt weak nd dropped 2 mah knee
i backtracked to all that
came 2 mind about '07
2 promz, graduation, death
shannon waller, A&T, ma back nd ma health
police, brookmere, nuttin 2 fear, 
datz wat AJ told me,
Henry said they're both here 4 me
So i guess itz just us against tha world
But of course...i got ma friendz....

No comments:

Post a Comment