Saturday, January 5, 2013

Old Poetry - Delusional (11.30.07)

Delusional


False truth
Fake happiness
Come in and out ma life
In a revolving door of joy and pain
Makez me wanna lie nd sit in ma window
Chillin, just watchin da rain
I've had those dayz
All tha time
Nd it getz harder for me to focus 
on sumin dat makez me happy
sure i have plenty to be thankful for
so dont get me wrong
But it happens everytyme
Wit each new line dat i rhyme
Nd piece 2getha 
I feel da weather of ma soul changin;/

Sometimes its this warming feeling
Like all is goin ur way
Itz like seeing a newborn child
For tha very first time
Such innocence, such beauty
So little stress goin on im ma mind

But it doesnt take long for me to flash back
Nd backtrack datz itz all a dream
So peaceful nd serene
Now dat aint me....
Snap back into reality
Truth smacks personality
Backhand right to tha mouth
Sadness clouds ma vision
All i see is doubt
Like wat im i doin here
Someone save me
From ma false hope
Cuz itz followin me around
Waitin 4 tha opportunity 
To sit nd watch me choke....

Choke on ma hopez
Choke on ma dreamz
Choke on all tha beauty
Ma eyes have ever seen

Forget it I quit
This section is done
The war is over
The battle has been won
Im tired of tryin..
Tell her im done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment